activeDesign, based in Durban (South
Africa) and Bonn (Germany) offers training and workshops in quality web design, effective
search engines registration and internet marketing.
Das Ganze geht natürlich auch bei Gelegenheit auf Deutsch, wenn ich Zeit dazu finde :-) . Rufen Sie uns einfach an. Wir beraten Sie gerne.
Tel 0700-228-53000 (Bonn, Deutschland)
Our courses are not set lecturing courses but are mainly aimed at mature
small business man/woman who run their own business and have a good
understanding of global expansion. They now want to explore the internet
possibilities. Usually they already have a concept and use activeDesign to
help them on their feet. You will not get a certificate of fitness. Your
success on the internet will be proof that you have mastered yet another
mile-stone within the fast changing computer world.
|The applicant must know how to send emails and log into the
internet, use a word processor, spreadsheet and a simple graphics program.
- how to read and interpret basic HTML
- how to read, interpret and write effective META tags
- how to write power scripting text for search engine impact
- how to write HTML using Frontpage (WYSIWYG) for fast results
- if desired other software packages like Adobe GoLive or Dreamweaver will be added
- training on graphics manipulation for screen view, optimization for fast loading web sites
- colour co-ordination and stylesheets
- about web browsers and why Netscape is loosing in popularity
- structuring of web site and file linking
- enquiry and submissions forms
- confirmation page
- how to upload (FTP) your files to the server
- stationery for emails
- how to bulk email
- how to avoid being penalized for spamming
- how to handle flames
- introduction to php/mysql database
- what is CMS (Content Management System)
- SSI (Server Side include)
- RSS (Really Simply Sydication or Rich Site Summary)
- how to subscribe to RSS-Feeders
- RSS feeds for your site
- About affiliate programms and how to make money with them
- ...and what about Google bloggs?
- Where to find help on the Internet
- HTML and stylesheet validation, W3.org
- How to do effective searches on the Internet
- Do's and Don'ts of search engine registrations
- tips and tricks of the trade
- ... and whatever other questions you might have to make your web site a success.
English or German
Your office or ours
EUR 45/h incl travel allowance
You decide. We suggest a minimum of 20 hours.
|There are no
secrets about web designing. In fact the evolution of the
Internet has shown that everybody should know about web design. We see web
design as a natural consequence of using your word processor to do a
presentation for your business and product. Sure there are a few tips and hints
which you can find out on the www. Let us show you where to find them and how to
use them. And otherwise just be creative and use your imagination.
Internet is a viable marketing tool if you manage to get
on the first three pages of any search engine. The average concentration
span of any web surfer is about 7 seconds - and you must be there to
survive the onslaught of irrelevant sites that are not compatible with
your product, location and service information your company offers.
Our team at activeDesign are constantly monitoring search
engines, how they work and when they work, to ensure that you are
there - on the first page - where it counts. Web design is not only
about putting up pretty images, interactivity, site balance, future web
site's expansion and your corporate image. It is about letting your
potential clients know that you are there on the internet for them to
actually find you.
Did you know that behind
every visible A4-size web page are at least 3-5 pages of scripting to
make them work? Keywords and META-tags, animations, JAVA script and
things that you can't even imagine need to be put in their correct
Once you are there on those search engines it is equally
important that your site keeps changing - not the basic structure as
much, but words, words, words to target the changing mentality and
characteristics of your clients.
Bonn Webdesign Bonn - webdesign studios in Bonn Nordrhein-Westfalen, Bonn Köln Webseitenpflege
The counter facilities are very useful monitors of your web visits.
They even tell you under which 'keywords' you were found on what search
engines. Keep a close eye of what is going on with your website and how
to improve your visibility
If you are interested
in designing, launching and managing your own web pages, we can get you
up and going within your first lesson.
We advise you on domain registration, design packages, editors,
animations, linking, HTML scripting, search engine indexing and more.
You decide how many hours of training you need, and this can be done at
your premises or ours in Durban (South Africa) or Bonn (Germany) area.
Our one-on-one training is very flexible, even over a
activeDesign - XT:Commerce Webshop, Webkonzipierung, CMS (Content Management System), php / mysql Datenbanken, Webdesign 53111 Bonn, 53113 Bonn, Deutsch und Englisch
Webdesign Bonn , Content Management Systems Bonn, Suchmachineneinträge Bonn, Links zu anderen CMS Bonn Anbietern
OpenSource CMS Lösungen Typo3, wordpress, XT:Commerce , Support, Schulungen
CMS Internet Solutions
- Beratung zu CMS und Content Management Systemen
- CMS Konzepte
- CMS Lösungen
- CMS Konzepte
- Pflege Ihrer Webpräsenz und content management system
- CMS mit modularem Aufbau